- E. Erez, I. Zuckerman. DoNA – a domain-based negotiation agent, In Recent Advances in Agent-based Complex Automated Negotiation (link)
Yair Neuman, Yoav Lev-Ran, Eden Shalom Erez. 2020.
Screening for Potential School Shooters through the Weight of Evidence.
- Erez E. S., I. Zuckerman, Dror. 2016. Automatic Negotiation: Playing the Domain Instead of the Opponent. Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence.
- Zhitomirsky-Geffet M., Erez E. S., & Bar-Ilan J. 2016. Towards multi-viewpoint ontology construction by collaboration of non-experts and crowdsourcing: the case of the effect of diet on health. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST).
- Zhitomirsky-Geffet M. and Eden S. Erez. 2014. Maximizing agreement on diverse ontologies with "wisdom of crowds" relation classification. Online Information Review Vol. 38(5), pp. 616 – 633.
- E.S. Erez, M Zhitomirsky-Geffet, J Bar-Ilan. Subjective vs. objective evaluation of ontological statements with crowdsourcing. In proceedings of the 78th ASIS&T conference, November, 2015, St. Louis, MO, USA. (project page)
- Zhitomirsky-Geffet, M. and E. S. Erez. 2014. "Maximizing inter-ontology agreement on controversial domains". In Proceedings of the conference on Digital Humanities 2014, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Avshalom Elmalech, David Sarne, Avi Rosenfeld and Eden Shalom Erez, When Suboptimal Rules, in Proceedings of AAAI 2014, pp. 1313-1319 (PDF)
- Eden Shalom Erez With Inon Zuckerman and Galit Haim. We won the 1nd place in 2019 Automated Negotiation competition, Human-Agent League (link)
- Project of Yaakov Goldberg Supervised by Inon Zuckerman and Eden Shalom Erez. We won the 1st place in 2015 computer poker championship (link).
- Project of Eden Shalom Erez With Inon Zuckerman part of the team. We won the 2nd place (out of 21 teams) in 2014 Automated Negotiation competition (link)